OWNER: CBI, Cambridge Business Initiatives S.L., addressed in C/Teide 4, San Sebastián de los Reyes, Madrid. NIF: B85512895
All rights reserved.
You may contact the OWNER by any of the following means:
- Telephone: +34 91 623 73 84
- Email: email@example.com
This Legal Notice regulates the use of THE OWNER’s website, which is made available to the public. Access to and/or use of this website confers the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and/or use, the conditions reflected herein.
USE OF THE PORTAL
sygris.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programmes or data (hereinafter, “the content”) on the Internet belonging to the OWNER to which the USER may have access.
The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services that THE HOLDER offers through its portal, in particular not to engage in activities thar are illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith.
CONTENT, INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
THE OWNER owns all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (including but not limited to: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.) owned by THE OWNER or its licensors.
All rights reserved. Pursuant to the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for any purpose, on the medium and by any technical means, without the authorisation of THE OWNER, are expressly prohibited.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
THE USER acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services are carried out under his/her responsibility. Specifically, by the way of example only, THE OWNER assumes no liability in the following areas:
- The availability of the functioning of the website, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability.
- The purpose of which the website serves the purposes of THE USER
- Infringement of current legislation by THE USER or third parties and, specifically, of the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by other persons or entities.
- The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could damage THE USER’s computer system or that of third parties. It is the responsibility of THE USER, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
- Fraudulent access to the contents or services by unauthorised third parties, or, where appropriate, the capture, elimination, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that said third parties may carry out.
- The accuracy, veracity, timeliness and usefulness of the content and services offered and the subsequent use made of them by THE USER. THE OWNER shall use all reasonable efforts and means to provide up-to-date and reliable information.
- Damage caused to computer equipment during access to the website and damage caused to USERS when caused by faults or disconnections in telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
- Damages or losses arising from unforeseeable or force majeure circumstances.
MODIFICATION OF THIS LEGAL NOTICE AND DURATION
THE OWNER reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its portal, and may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same, as well as the way in which they appear.
THE OWNER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior warning, at its own request or at the request of a third party, to those users who do not comply with the content of this legal notice.
THE OWNER will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of this portal exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between THE OWNER and THE USER shall be governed by current Spanish legislation. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice shall be resolved by the Spanish courts and tribunals.
sygris.com directs its service to users of legal age. Minors under this age are not authorised to use our services and should not, therefore, send us their personal data. We inform you that, should such a circumstance arise, Cambridge Business Initiatives S.L. shall not be held responsible for any possible consequences that may arise from failure to comply with the notice established in this clause.